Sunday, September 19, 2010

Uh Oh

What happens when you do something wrong, what do you say...... I obviously say Uh oh what have I
done, people will read this and say ''no you don't say that " Well I say it in my head, now you know.
I'll tell you how I get over things that I've done.
Step 1: I have done something wrong
Step 2 : There's mum staring at me with her wicked eyes.
Step 3: She starts to shout at me, and she goes on for a long time.
Step 4 : She still shouts at me and thinks I'm listening, but I'm really thinking of the yummy food that i'm gonna eat after it.

And thats how Shania Edmonds does it......

9 comments:

  1. Thats really nice, maybe I should try that on my mum...

    Louisa

    Check out my blog!

    www.littlelouiesluckylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's kind of weird but good idea.
    "Why" because when my mum or dad tells me something wrong i just won't listen and think of something for dinner, :) :) :) :)

    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha very funny I may use those ideas.

    ginger AKA tenera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kool I like that! I really think you have thought about this post and I think that you could mayby change the back round...and do some more awesome MYSTERY PICS...ooooooooo!!! :)

    You r an awesome friend : )


    From your friend Torz...

    www.tremendousadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is really weird and funny at the same time! Whenever I get in trouble, my parents think I'm blaming it on my sister but I'm not.


    Sahville

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is funny I am going to do that at home



    Nolwazi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hardly get told off because I do nothing but read. Good idea though!

    Isabella
    www.crazyizzyideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete