Friday, September 17, 2010

Score

It was the day, " Winter sports '', everyone was ready, people lined up and went to there sport. The thing was I really was tired I had woke up early, now here I am, telling myself to wake up... After a while the bus came, The soccer group went first, which was me and some other people, ( I can't be bothered to name them. )
.. We then were on the bus talking and chatting away till be got to Henderson North primary ( the place where we VS people ) I realized only some schools came, not much, I was ok with it because I was puffed out already, just by getting on the bus and off.  Tick tock... time went and we were ready to play, not me , like I said I was tired. The first school we VS was.............. I forgot, lets just say it was Henderson North Primary, they looked big and tough but we won them, and that was the only school we won..... and about the others.......yaa.... ummm lets just skip that... Then I thought, I could've done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment