Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nervous much

I stand in front of a crowd, screaming at me.... I always get the tingles that something bad is gonna happen.
In a next few weeks speeches will come, I would have to stand in front of the class talking about my subject, STAGE FRIGHT, is all I get, people would be sitting staring at me, my head is full of terror, my eyes would be watery... Just one mistake could make my heart beat 2x faster than before. If I had a chance to skip school on speech day i'll take it, doing chores, cleaning the bathroom anything that would stop me from standing in front of my classroom and saying my speech would be good.... Now here I am nibbleing on my nails wishing I could skip time till I have said my speech already........  

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post - it made me laugh heartily! I also loved the picture you added - fits perfectly!!!
    I do know how nervous children get during speech time - I did too. Unfortunately it is one of those things that we have to do. It will improve your skills as a public speaker in later life. I am sure you will be fine!
    By the way I am really proud of your fascinating posts on your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey great post! I can really feel your nerves!! But I think there is a little bit of excitement there too :) Go with it, enjoy it! It is good to be nervous - it means you are challenged. If you are well prepared you will do just fine. All the best of luck and I look forward to reading how you got on delivering your speech!

    ReplyDelete