Friday, October 15, 2010

Confessions

We all have something to say for our selves you know why... because we've all done something  and i'm here to confess.
 In 2008 I had a friend and another friend with me, I started to cry with jealousy because I didn't like her playing with the other girl. My friend ask me why I was crying I said it was her fault and I started making these horrible lies and then she started crying her tears ran down her facesaying " sorry I didn't mean to I won't leave you out again" , and I'm still thinking about what I have done... WITH GUILT.....

When I was 8 or 7, I liked to ring up my grandma and grandpa and say i'm the pizza man but I don't do it any more because it made them upset.

Anyway I'm not gonna tell you all my confessions...duh
Ps: These are the confessions i'm over with... The only ones i'm over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment